* DATE: 28 June – 07 July, 2013
* VENUE: Dalat City, Vietnam
- To help develop the skills and character strengths needed to contribute to positive change in today’s world.
- To expand one’s world view and ability to respond to people and situations.
- To help each person explore and discover their own distinctive purpose.
- To provide an opportunity to live, work and study with people from different S.E.A cultures and backgrounds.
- Where we are coming from – personal stories, families, values, attitudes, ethnic groups
- Where we are at – life as it is, discovering meaning, issues, facing up to who we are and what we want to see different. Exploring change starting with ourselves
- Where we are going – careers, hopes, personal growth, goals
- Looking at identity and its connection to our background and cultures. Discussion with panel of speakers
- Reconciliation and forgiveness
- Relationships and friendships
- Daily time for reflection and personal assessment.
- Creating community – exploring useful models and experiences with a panel presentation
- Involvement in a role play of a real life scenario
- Managing conflict creatively – learning skills for dealing with conflict.
- Community service initiatives
- Understanding Vietnam culturally.
- Confidence building and creative expression through music, dance and drama workshops
- Team building recreation, including games and sports
- Evening celebration and public presentation with the SEA Life Matters program.